Riverside continually invests to stay on top of the latest technology and practices to assist our customers with their lighting needs. Some of the services offered by Riverside Electric South are energy audits (including recommendations, payback, and ROI), photometric studies, affordable control systems, lighting retrofit recommendations, rebate assistance, EPACT assistance and seminars on energy savings and green technology.
- LED parking lot fixtures from Riverside have patented optics and proprietary light bar technology that can outperform 400W Metal Halide on 30’ poles. Light levels are scaleable and Riverside can create a custom lighting plan for your parking lot. These lights provide you with energy and maintenance savings with 50,000 hour performance and five year warranty.
- LED down lighting option for can lighting applications. New install and retrofit products can save you up to 80% with LED down lighting. Contact Riverside for a factory demonstration.
- Affordable outside LED lighting. Riverside offers an attractive LED ceiling fixture to replace 70W to 150W Metal Halide or as a replacement for comparable fluorescent fixtures. Contact Riverside for a recommendation and pricing for your property.
- Recessed lighting provides an exceptional range of products for virtually any application. Riverside can provide a solution for your down lighting, wall wash or spot lighting with LEDs that significantly cut energy costs and avoids lamp replacements for many years. Available for both easy retrofit and new construction options with a variety of trim options and color temperatures.
- The LSI Virticus provides lighting control solutions to reduce energy and maintenance costs by 30-50%. Virticus uses scalable communication and control components that enable the management of exterior or interior lights individually and collectively. The system can save money in a wide variety of applications including retail, church, municipal and big box logistics. Call Riverside for a professional recommendation and quote.